Esta web utiliza cookies para que podamos ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de usuario posible. La información de las cookies se almacena en tu navegador y realiza funciones tales como reconocerte cuando vuelves a nuestra web o ayudar a nuestro equipo a comprender qué secciones de la web encuentras más interesantes y útiles.
The registration fee per person for access to the three days of the Autumn School is 300 euros. This covers all coffee breaks, all lunches, a welcome cocktail on the first day and dinner on the second. Accommodation is NOT INCLUDED in the registration fee. In the accommodation section, you will find a list of suggested hotels where you can make your reservations. However, if you prefer, you can consult other hotels.
Registration is now open. Please note that capacity is limited, and registration will be on a first-asked, first-served basis.
- To register, first, create a CFP (Centro de Formación Permanente) account. Once you have created your account, log in to the registration platform with your CFP username and password. (*1)
- If, on the other hand, you belong to the UPV, you must access and register through the UPV. (*2)
- If you wish to cancel your registration, you must do so before the 25th of September 2023 for your registration fee to be refunded (except for a 15 euros administration fee). After this date, if you cancel your registration, no refund will be possible.
- If you have any registration and/or invoicing questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for registration is 9 October.
Call for Abstracts
How to get
This Autumn School is supported by several European projects. The projects (WINNER, PROTOSTACK, SINGLE, SUSTAINCELL) are supported by the Clean Hydrogen Partnership and its members Hydrogen Europe and Hydrogen Europe Research. The ECOCO2 project has received European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation funding under grant agreement N 838077.