Abstracts of all accepted contributions (plenary lectures, short oral presentations and posters) will be included in a pendrive.
Abstract should be prepared according following instructions:
1. Abstract should be written in ENGLISH and saved in PDF format.
2. The complete Abstract should not exceed ONE PAGE.
3. Page layout: orientation portrait, page size A4 (21 cm x 29.7 cm), top and bottom margins should be 2.5 cm; left and right margins should be 3 cm.
4. Name(s) should begin with full first name, middle initial and last name. Underline the name of the presenting author of the abstract; otherwise the first author will be taken as the presenting author. Degrees and titles are not required.
5. Affiliation(s) should be annotated by superscript numbers.
6. Use standard abbreviations and place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word appears. Write numbers as numerals rather than words.
Abstracts should be submitted via "On-line submission" if you fill in the following form. Maximum size of uploaded file is 8MB. Deadline for abstract submission is June, 22th 2018.