A Consortium coordinated by Prof. Avelino Corma of the Institute of Chemical Technology (ITQ) has been created for the development of the project Consolider-Ingenio 2010, CSD2009-00050 granted by the qualified MICINN entitled “Development of more efficient catalysts for the design of sustainable chemical processes and clean energy production”.
The above mentioned consortium is formed by the following institutions:
- Institute of Chemical Technology del CSIC-UPV (Coordinator) (ITQ)
- National Institute of Carbon del CSIC (INCAR)
- Universitary Institute of Homogeneous Catalysis of the University of Zaragoza (UNIZAR)
- General Institute of Organic Chemistry
- Institute of Polimers Science and Technology and Institute of Materials Science of Madrid, of CSIC (IQO/ICTP/ICMM)
- Physic Chemistry Department of the University of Castilla la Mancha (UCLM)